Terms & Conditions 条规:
(本人 = 报名者 I = Programme Registered Person)
(主办单位 Organizer = D’code Sdn Bhd)

Agree and fully abide by the terms and conditions spelled as follow:
本人同意并完全遵守主办单位的条规:

1. I agreed and understand that the organizer reserves the right to refuse registration without giving reasons and to refund the full amount.
本人同意并了解主办单位有权拒绝报名而无须告知理由,并把全款退还。

2. I agreed and understand that if payment made by credit card is unsuccessful, the organizer reserves the right to request for another modes of payment.
本人同意并了解若使用信用卡付款而无法过账,主办单位有权要求以其他方式付款。

3. I agreed and understand that within three (3) days of the date of registration any paid by cash, credit card or fund transfer shall be refunded.
Payer shall be imposed a 5% admin charges. The credit card payer shall be imposed an additional 5% bank handling charger. (Total 10% as refund charges)
本人同意并了解在报名的三天内,若要退款需以书面通知主办单位。
主办单位将征收已付银额的5%行政费用;信用卡付款者将被征收额外5%银行手续费用。(即10%的退款手续费用)

4. I agreed and understand that after three days of registration, the amount paid will not be refunded.
本人同意并了解报名三天后,已付款额将不获得退回。

5. I agreed and understand that I shall attend the registered programme within twelve (12) months from the date of registration, otherwise the organizer is eligible to forfeit the deposit as the administrative cost.
本人同意并了解,在报名日期的12个月内必须完成课程学习,主办单位有权在12个月后自动报销学费以作为行政费用。

6. I agreed and understand that above programme registration deposit full payment liabilities/rights are belonging to the name of the person in this invoice. Any replacement of the attendee, shall request a signature authorized letter from the person of name appeared the invoice. Transfer is one to one replacement only.
本人同意并了解,以上的课程报名定金或付费乃属此发票上姓名之人士拥有。若在之后,有任何报读者姓名的更动,一切均需要此发票上姓名之人士的文书签署同意。只允许以一对一的形式做更改。

7. I agreed and understand that in case of force majeure factors variation, the organizer shall reserve the right to change the lecture, date or venue of the programme.
本人同意并了解此课程若遇不可抗力因素变异,主办单位保有更换讲师,日期及地点之权利。

8. I agreed and understand that the organizer reserves the right to add or delete any of these terms and conditions herein contained without prior notice.
本人同意并了解主板单位保有增删以上条规而无需另行通知的权力。